support-105052

0

After reading such stunning reviews from everyone else, I figured I needed to try these shoes myself. Since buying them I've tried to find a way to wear them with everything. They are very comfortable, especially considering the heel height! I "normally" wear a 5 1/2, but had to order a 6 in these as they don't come in 1/2 sizes. The size 6 fits fine, but they fit pretty true to size in my opinion. So, you're probably better off ordering the next size up if you have a 1/2 size. I am curious how the footbed is going to wear after awhile as it is light colored and a soft plastic type material. I did try the blue color also, but it was a little too sparkly for me. A great cute shoe! I'm hooked on Onex.

Support sandals:support-105052

Buy discount support sandals support-105052 with a price guarantee and top rated customer service on style support-105052. You can compare multiple discount on support sandal support-105052 style and find exactly your size and width.

0 comments:

Post a Comment